CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

*~~ Another day ~~*

went shopping with mum today  quickly went in to make a doc app thursday 9.40 am arrrg get my blood test results and if im still sick get that checked out

woke up this morning my left gland can still feel it gonna choke on it sooner or later lol and my chest hurts i eat i feel the food going down it kinda hurts breath to much i can feel it arrrg not nice !!!

gonna find that eletric oil burner .. put some lavendar in it think its still in the laundry i hope

gonna catch a early night least today i havent gotten that tired ive gone for a snooze things must be improveing :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, I hope you are feeling better today! I can't believe it took you so long to get into the doctor... try another clinic?

    ReplyDelete